Here are four additional ways you can help Rivertown Film survive and thrive for years to come!
Employees: Check to see if your employer has a Matching Program to enhance your donation. Many large employers will match your donation dollar for dollar! Read more: DoubleTheDonation.com
Employers: Your employees, no matter their age, rank, or experience, want to work for a company where charitable giving and volunteering are supported. Read more: Charities.org
- Share our events with your friends through email and social media. Help us reach a wider audience!
- Celebrate a special anniversary or holiday by inviting friends and family to donate to Rivertown Film.
- Create a Facebook fundraiser for Rivertown Film!
Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD)
- Do you have a Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) from your IRA? Give to Rivertown Film Society, Inc. directly through a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD). It will count to satisfy your RMD, and will be excluded from your taxable income. Check with your accountant, banker, broker, or financial planner.
Designate us as a beneficiary
- Remember Rivertown Film Society, Inc. when you write or review your will. Talk with your attorney or financial advisor about a charitable lead trust, charitable remainder trust, or charitable gift annuity for Rivertown Film. You can also name Rivertown Film as a contingent beneficiary if your loved ones are not alive to receive the gifts you intend for them.
To discuss these options and learn more about how your donation will support Rivertown Film, please fill out the form and we will get back to you. Thank you.
Thank you to our funders
Rivertown Film is made possible by the New York State Council on the Arts and from Restart the Arts, a regrant program of Arts Westchester, with the support of Governor Kathy Hochul and the New York State Legislature.
And our corporate sponsor
Your ability to access all of the information on our website in a comfortable manner is extremely important to us. Rivertown Film is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. To access these features, look for the 'wheelchair' icon.